Text the number 1-915-213-7140
Text Giving How To Donor Guide
- Text the amount you would like to give.
- If you are a first time text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your debit or credit card information.
- At this point, your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips For Future Text-Giving Donations
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to the tithes/offerings fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to tithes/offerings fund)
- If you text the amount + fund name – the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund (when available) by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number”.